Helping Businesses In Every Legal Aspect
Businesses of all sizes must turn to someone for legal help as they grow their companies, hire employees and make sure that they are following the laws implemented by the Commonwealth of Virginia. And, in case another company files a lawsuit against you, you will need an experienced attorney who understands corporate litigation.
The Law Offices of Howard, Clark & Howard in Warrenton has the knowledge and skills required in business law. We are a third-generation law firm that has represented businesses for nearly 100 years. We are attentive, detail-oriented and results- driven.
Dedicated To Our Business Owner Clients
Our attorneys have a solid background in business law. We are effective negotiators and experienced litigators who will help you in many areas, including:
- Establishing your business and determining the type of business entity
- Guiding you through any potential acquisitions or the sale of your firm
- Writing up contracts for your company
- Working through any business break-up scenarios
- Representing you when your company faces a legal challenge
- Protecting your legal interests and filing a lawsuit on your behalf
Running a business takes hard work and dedication. Our attorneys subscribe to these same principles. We are devoted to our business clients.
When You Face Challenges, We Can Help
Business owners in Northern Virginia have a seasoned and well-respected ally in the Law Offices of Howard, Clark & Howard in Warrenton. Whether you are starting a business, attempting to grow your business or face legal challenges through a lawsuit, we can help. We always offer free consultations. Please contact us or call our office at 540-340-3776.